Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why does it qll go wrong at the same time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

Why does it qll go wrong at the same time? Empty
PostSubject: Why does it qll go wrong at the same time?   Why does it qll go wrong at the same time? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2009, 12:44

Is it me? or do things always go wrong at the same time? My camaro (ye ye i kno its not classic) the cable linking the shifter to the arm on the tranny is shot so won't engage gears hence won't move! the gearbox sumps leaking so need a new gasket, the power steering pump (i think) is leaking too. It needs rear brake pads (wear n tear so i'll let that one go) and may need new window motor too! and I may replace the drive belt why? why? why? Suddenly I have a massive shopping list and a cold sweat to deal with! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Why does it qll go wrong at the same time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does it qll go wrong at the same time?   Why does it qll go wrong at the same time? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2009, 13:03

Yeah i know what you mean, suddenly things started going wrong on my T4 and now i have a list as long as my arm... it's still just about hobbling along though
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com

Why does it qll go wrong at the same time?
Page 1 of 1