Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something i saw for the first time today...

Go down 
+4
sam@bugeyeddesigns
max last
lance
Tim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim
Admin
Tim

Something i saw for the first time today... Empty
PostSubject: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 15:55

Me and Michelle's fast developing first baby rock

Something i saw for the first time today... L_0a743cec26e14c6c9ba6ce78cf935fc7
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
lance

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeWed May 26 2010, 00:52

congratulations mate
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeWed May 26 2010, 11:51

Congratulations folks Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeWed May 26 2010, 12:00

Thanks guys, we're over the moon as you'd expect!

We've known for 8 weeks or so but seeing the first scan yesterday made it all seem so much more real Smile
Back to top Go down
sam@bugeyeddesigns

sam@bugeyeddesigns

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeThu May 27 2010, 10:23

Congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bugeyeddesigns.co.uk
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeThu May 27 2010, 12:07

affraid

welcome to the dark side.................
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 07:06

Ah Dude congratulations thats awesome! Does that mean theres any cars for sale???? Laughing Can I have first dibs hahahaha. Seriously tho thats awesome mate. So will you be venturing into the world of totrods now then??
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 08:24

smiffys_chop_shop wrote:
Ah Dude congratulations thats awesome! Does that mean theres any cars for sale???? Laughing Can I have first dibs hahahaha. Seriously tho thats awesome mate. So will you be venturing into the world of totrods now then??

Thanks Smiffy!

Well the 57 wagons staying obviously, trying to decide about the coupe although to sell it and get decent money it needs to be sorted and on the road really. Michelle is going to use her truck for few months(should be MOT'd this week) and maybe sell it towards the end of the summer, depends how much she likes it...

Yes i shall be building something small with an engine in it and it will hopefully be something a bit different Smile
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16 2010, 12:02

The ol' man asked for first dibs on the 53 cuz he's got a bee up his arse about something 53 cuz its as old as he is although it'd most definitely look better Laughing
And i'll gladly take the coupe! rock joking aside though hopefully you won't have to sell anything cuz parting with them or trying to part with them sucks!!
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16 2010, 12:05

Oh yeah forgot to say i'm finally online in my new gaff! only problem is its my misses's laptop so have to try n get on when she ain't looking at gurly things!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2010, 09:40

smiffys_chop_shop wrote:
Oh yeah forgot to say i'm finally online in my new gaff! only problem is its my misses's laptop so have to try n get on when she ain't looking at gurly things!

Bout time!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dbzzz

dbzzz

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 14:23

Only just seen this, but congratulations to the both of you. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 03:57

And a few months later this little man appeared Smile

Jackson Glover, born 18/12/2010 at 12:43pm weighing 7lb 8oz

The best Christmas present ever!! partay

Something i saw for the first time today... 63268_472214731318_507951318_6216984_760693_n
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 11:47

Welcome Jackson, congratulations mum and dad, and merry christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Graham Thompson

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23 2010, 05:11

Great news! Congratulations to you both. Can you fit a baby seat in the C4?
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28 2010, 09:08

Dude! Sorry haven't been on for ages, you know how it is! But congratulations glad everything seemed to have gone well, he's a cracker! Hope you are all doing well. When does the tot rod build start? partay
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02 2011, 09:27

Thanks people Smile

Yeah Smiffy i'm thinking about the Tot Rod project, got some ideas miniavin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something i saw for the first time today...   Something i saw for the first time today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something i saw for the first time today...
Page 1 of 1