Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim
Admin
Tim

Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Empty
PostSubject: Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out...   Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2008, 02:52

Issue 2 is now out Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Icon_avit

http://www.type-magazine.com/

You can buy it online from that site, my online shop or one of the other UK distributors...

Issue Two
Blue Obsession, Forest of Death, DicE Buggy exclusive, Baby Huey, Paintbox 20th anniversary, Outlaw Porsche 356, Lightning Bug: the World's first ten second Beetle, Mille Miglia, Split crew-cab hits the road to
Le Mans and 48-hours in Southern California.

Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Type2c10

Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... 48Hrs Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Death

Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... DiceBuggy Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Split

Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Tensecondheroes Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Paintbox
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out...   Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2008, 12:32

i had an e-mail from them yesterday, so thought it only polite to order issue two and a t-shirt pronto. i am now sat next to our letter box awaiting postman pats visit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out...   Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 15:52

Having now received stock and my own personal copy of course i can say it's been well worth the wait! really nicely put together and has a real feel of quality about it, not only in it's content and style but also the print, paper quality and the fact it is now 'perfect bound' i think that's the term anyway(it means it has a spine more like a book rather than stapled like most mags), the Articles are well written and the photography and archive photos are awesome!

A credit to all involved, top work guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out...   Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issue 2 of TYPE magazine is now out...
Page 1 of 1