Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

peterborough meet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hailfrank

hailfrank

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 03:03

for those who fancy it there's a meet this sunday at harvester near showground in peterborough from 2pm. we may be going over to rytland water at 3 tbc as hoodride are meeting there.

come over if you fancy it

Cool
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 05:28

who is hoodride?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
hailfrank

hailfrank

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 08:01

from what i thought, they used to be a 'hoodride' scence, bit like rat look. went under as the chap at top owed money to peeps.

not sure if many will go etc tbh i always thought it was just a tag.

are you coming over to p'boro tim?
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 11:13

Aren't they the people from Facebook ?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 11:28

hailfrank wrote:
from what i thought, they used to be a 'hoodride' scence, bit like rat look. went under as the chap at top owed money to peeps.

I know who Hoodride was, i ran the UK side of it, Derrick did owe people money but nothing like the amount everyone made out, it was a case of everyone jumping on the band wagon and blowing everything out of proportion... then Derrick did the wrong thing, he paniced and burried his head in the sand so to speak... anyway that's a closed chapter now although i do still have a load of Hooride T-shirts and own the Hoodride.co.uk domain name

I just asked because i wondered who was using the name, are they local?

i wont be coming tomorrow as i have to get my workshop ready for a film crew on Monday Wink
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 11:49

Tim wrote:
hailfrank wrote:

I know who Hoodride was, i ran the UK side of it, Derrick did owe people money but nothing like the amount everyone made out, it was a case of everyone jumping on the band wagon and blowing everything out of proportion... then Derrick did the wrong thing, he paniced and burried his head in the sand so to speak... anyway that's a closed chapter now although i do still have a load of Hooride T-shirts and own the Hoodride.co.uk domain name

i wont be coming tomorrow as i have to get my workshop ready for a film crew on Monday Wink

They are people from Facebook.........
Back to top Go down
Mel

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 12:33

Filmcrew ??????? :?: 👅
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 13:32

is it debbie does roadhouse?
Back to top Go down
hailfrank

hailfrank

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07 2008, 02:45

Tim wrote:
hailfrank wrote:

yeah think it's facebook peeps, see it on alldubz, thought it an opportunity for a cruize. good luck with monday. tell us more!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07 2008, 04:16

hailfrank wrote:

yeah think it's facebook peeps, see it on alldubz, thought it an opportunity for a cruize. good luck with monday. tell us more!

It's really nothing to do with RoadHouse, they are just using the yard and my yank cars in the back ground... no free advertising i'm afraid :|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peterborough meet   peterborough meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peterborough meet
Page 1 of 1