Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's going to the swap meet.............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

Who's going to the swap meet............. Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to the swap meet.............   Who's going to the swap meet............. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 01:57

sunday week, NSRA swap meet at Essex, i'm trading, good day out, sale crap buy more crap............
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the swap meet.............   Who's going to the swap meet............. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 02:00

kustomkulture wrote:
sunday week, NSRA swap meet at Essex, i'm trading, good day out, sale crap buy more crap............

Yep i'm going, nothing really to buy but you never know what you might find, good to have a walk around Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the swap meet.............   Who's going to the swap meet............. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28 2010, 08:12

Wish i was went before and was pretty awesome, got the truck bonnet for 50 quid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to the swap meet.............   Who's going to the swap meet............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to the swap meet.............
Page 1 of 1