Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruise Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

Cruise Night Empty
PostSubject: Cruise Night   Cruise Night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 15:01

right then all you local boys and girls to the stamford area. fancy a monthly/fortnightly cruise around or meet somewhere? it's been bugging me that there isn't enough local stuff to do between shows e.t.c and it'll be nice to put faces to names. what you reckon? Suspect
Back to top Go down
beatnick

beatnick

Cruise Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night   Cruise Night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 15:11

you could have a cruise to my house ,i,ll put the kettle on
Back to top Go down
http://www.campersagogo.net
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

Cruise Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night   Cruise Night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 15:15

do you have a big driveway mate? would defo need one if we all turn up. might even need to put an extra bag in the pot!!! :shock:
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Cruise Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night   Cruise Night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 15:33

What this time of year? the only days my Aircooled cars will be coming out will have to be very dry, they have already started salting the roads! it's bad enough that i can't get them all under cover but i'm working on that. spose we could have a T4 cruise Jay Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

Cruise Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night   Cruise Night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 15:52

well we do seem to have plenty of non promted line ups Laughing no mate i mean't when all the devils dandruff is off the roads and the weather picks up for a cruise night. got a bit excited thinking of rolling out my van that's all.
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

Cruise Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night   Cruise Night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 06:10

there is a car park and pub right outside El Viajero`s place, thats got to be a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cruise Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Night   Cruise Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: