Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I suggest you watch this its Exellent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazo

Mazo

I suggest you watch this its Exellent  Empty
PostSubject: I suggest you watch this its Exellent    I suggest you watch this its Exellent  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 10:11

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412080/

its great i watched it the other day i know its not car related but i has some awsome cars in it and just a great movie.

Mazo Smile
Back to top Go down
Graham Thompson

PostSubject: Re: I suggest you watch this its Exellent    I suggest you watch this its Exellent  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 05:52

I agree. This is one of my favourite films and Anthony Hopkins said it is the film that he most enjoyed making. If you get the chance I would also recommend reading "One Good Run: The Legend of Burt Munro" by Tim Hanna which is the biography of Burt's life. He was a truely amazing person as well as being a curmudgeonly stubbon old so and so.

Graham
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: I suggest you watch this its Exellent    I suggest you watch this its Exellent  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 07:32

My Dad watched it last year sometime and told me about it, it's on my must watch list, just haven't got round to it yet...

you left on your adventure yet Mayonaise?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suggest you watch this its Exellent    I suggest you watch this its Exellent  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I suggest you watch this its Exellent
Page 1 of 1