Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now! Empty
PostSubject: Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now!   Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 04:22

Anybody going to the show at trinity park this weekend? Its a massive show I always like it and was all set to go, however, I dropped a pyrex jug on the floor last night and ended up in a&e getting me foot stitched and can't walk properly! Shyte!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now!   Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29 2010, 16:10

smiffys_chop_shop wrote:
Anybody going to the show at trinity park this weekend? Its a massive show I always like it and was all set to go, however, I dropped a pyrex jug on the floor last night and ended up in a&e getting me foot stitched and can't walk properly! Shyte!

Nightmare Smiffy how's your foot now? i had a wedding this weekend so didn't go to Stamford car show or the one your talking about, was an awesome wedding though so not too boithered. rock

Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now!   Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31 2010, 03:25

Foots mending thanks mate, i'm off work today partly because if i put too much weight on it it pulls on the stitches and secondly because i've (supposedly if he ever shows up) got a plumber coming round because my showers leaking which should still be covered under guarantee.

My Dad went to the Ipswich show, said the traders were good but was dissapointed by the cars in as much as there didn't seem to be any kind of criteria i.e. styles or cut-off years and said he aint bothered about going again.

Definitely gonna go to Kustom Kulture Blast-off this weekend at Springfields though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now!   Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ipswich show, anyone going..........I may not be now!
Page 1 of 1