Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Billing this weekend chaps..................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

Billing this weekend chaps.................. Empty
PostSubject: Billing this weekend chaps..................   Billing this weekend chaps.................. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2010, 13:54

cant wait, first one for a few years, in the T5 though probably the first time not in a rod or custom,
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Billing this weekend chaps..................   Billing this weekend chaps.................. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2010, 15:15

You beat me to it, was just about to post something about it, we're heading there Saturday dinnertime and camping over in the 62 caravan... wont quite have Michelle's truck registered so will be in the T4 unfortunately.

see you there! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

PostSubject: Re: Billing this weekend chaps..................   Billing this weekend chaps.................. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 00:54

did'nt see you around Tim, but saw Lance sat in his car (looked good) but on his phone or i was gonna say hello.........good weekend
Back to top Go down
lance

PostSubject: Re: Billing this weekend chaps..................   Billing this weekend chaps.................. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 09:20

should of said hello mate, it was a good show but i had a bit of trouble trying to drive home as i ran out of fuel in the que getting out and the rain was dangerous with no wipers driving down the a14.
Back to top Go down
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

PostSubject: Re: Billing this weekend chaps..................   Billing this weekend chaps.................. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 12:50

lance wrote:
should of said hello mate, it was a good show but i had a bit of trouble trying to drive home as i ran out of fuel in the que getting out and the rain was dangerous with no wipers driving down the a14.

Lance i was going to, you were in the car with your lady and on the phone, took a picture of the car and another of the wheels, you were still gassing so moved on.........another time bud,
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Billing this weekend chaps..................   Billing this weekend chaps.................. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 15:06

We were there from mid Saturday afternoon but camped tucked in the corner. i was a little dissapointed to say the least that the show field seemed half full most the weekend while there were loads of cars dotted all over the camp site... why dont people who make all that effort to get there cars to the show not bother putting them on the show field??
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

PostSubject: Re: Billing this weekend chaps..................   Billing this weekend chaps.................. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2010, 12:59

Tim wrote:
We were there from mid Saturday afternoon but camped tucked in the corner. i was a little dissapointed to say the least that the show field seemed half full most the weekend while there were loads of cars dotted all over the camp site... why dont people who make all that effort to get there cars to the show not bother putting them on the show field??

Tim, its always been the same theres no real show on the saturday just some space in the main area to come and go as you please, years ago when there was less dailys and less bicycles the place was great with loads of cruising on those little roads it was what it was all about, regarding sundays show'n'shine always surprised myself that some dont bother, but then when some people get packed up and geared up for home they dont want to be stuck in the middle unable to get out etc, also reckon that some trophy hunters who have won trophys in the past dont bother as the think they wont win again, sad eh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billing this weekend chaps..................   Billing this weekend chaps.................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billing this weekend chaps..................
Page 1 of 1