Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rods'n'Sods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21 2010, 10:53

if you dont already know theres a kool site running Rods'n'sods was a spin off from disgrunted users of the N.S.R.A. site, it was'nt for me at first but now its matured into a good place..............

check out the awesome Citiroen BX kustom.......... Cool
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 02:05

I'm trying to bare with it and to be honest i am struggling.

i really disslike the word 'sod' so there's a bad start from the get go Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
dubdubz

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 10:11

on the strength of your rec - i tripped over - couldn't find the BX?? got a direct link?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 11:06

i'm online on there pretty much from 9am till late every day as my laptop is always on at work and and i do a new post search a number of times a day the same as i do on the NSRA forum, the Hamb and a couple of others... so i'd say i'm giving it a fair chance... and i'm still giving it a chance but as my main interest is pre 66 American cars there is very little that interests me... to me it's like some kind of uk random car scene super market, walking down isles of food i dont like to find the few bits i do like(but with cars) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 11:13

As for that BX...

i'd gladly set fire to it, just give me a match and a splash of petrol Very Happy

Last edited by Tim on Tue Feb 23 2010, 15:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 11:20

Tim wrote:
As for that BX...

i'd gladly set fire to it, just give me a match and a splash of petrol Very Happy

seriously Tim, would'nt want it myself, but its so different, can just imagine the reaction it must get.............
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 11:26

kustomkulture wrote:
Tim wrote:
As for that BX...

seriously Tim, would'nt want it myself, but its so different, can just imagine the reaction it must get.............

Yeah it certainly gets a reaction, maybe i look at cars in too much detail because for me the lines just dont work, i mean hats off to the guy for the amount of work he's put in but it looks very much to me as if he made it up as he went along instead of drawing what he wanted it to look like and then working from that if you know what i mean?

Last edited by Tim on Tue Feb 23 2010, 15:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 12:12

Tim wrote:
kustomkulture wrote:
Tim wrote:
As for that BX...

Yeah it certainly gets a reaction, maybe i look at cars in too much detail because for me the lines just dont work, i mean hats off to the guy for the amount of work he's put in but it looks very much to me as if he made it up as he went along instead of drawing what he wanted it to look like and then working from that if you know what i mean?

yeah, know where your coming from, curve roof with those straight lines, just love the idea of the guys vision, on his drive with ali and stuff..doing his own thing rather than conforming..............
Back to top Go down
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 15:11

hey Tim, just been over to RnS, did'nt realise whats gone on and you quitting the forum, fill free to remove this thread if you like ...no worries
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 15:43

kustomkulture wrote:
hey Tim, just been over to RnS, did'nt realise whats gone on and you quitting the forum, fill free to remove this thread if you like ...no worries

I was actually trying to convince myself to stay on there but something really pissed me off and i flipped out a bit... i did write a fair sized rant and posted it but thought better of it and deleted it. leaving just what you see now. i haven't been back on and i dont intend too.

i dont want to discuss my issues with that forum on here, i think other people will realise as time goes on.

I like the group of people on this forum, real car guys with a passion. i'm not that bothered about new members joining, some will come some will go, as long as the vibe stays the same that's all that matters. there's a good little scene building locally and a bit of national contribution too.

i wont delete this thread, people are entitled to make their own decision, like i said it's just not for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rods'n'Sods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods'n'Sods   Rods'n'Sods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rods'n'Sods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: