Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself...

Go down 
+48
karlehsp
Dan Sim
Lee
webbo
UK RUSS 1960 OLDS
Topted
lance
dth
weedwhacker
mackie48
kustomkulture
topperr4
krautspeed
smiffys_chop_shop
sparkywig
veedubberdan
Graham L
Mel
marc s
Frank
Stu
sam@bugeyeddesigns
hart5lizard
dubdubz
rusty
CHEERS
KingfastT
Superflyguy
dbzzz
Frank Pierce
Fast Eddie
Johnny™
super-craig
presland123
Veggie
Lucky13
beatnick
jim
max last
El Viajero
tom
Jay Jay
adywells
dom67
Egotrippin'
Faux
Grazy
Tim
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hart5lizard

hart5lizard

Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 11:23

Hi i am dan hart i live in holbeach in south lincs.

I am a self employed sparky

married 3 kids liam 11 conor 9 holly 4

hobbies,, movies, busses, classic motors, etc.

oh yeah i am thirtyfive there i said it
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 11:46

ill make you feel better , im 37 :shock: Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 12:05

Hey, Im 51......
Back to top Go down
sam@bugeyeddesigns

sam@bugeyeddesigns

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 12:06

Yes... 22, i feel young again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bugeyeddesigns.co.uk
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 12:10

You should be doing your homework !
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 12:38

Hello Dan and welcome, your name cropped up at work the other day, Ant the plumber mentioned he`d seen an old bus being worked on. He seemed rather impressed.
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 12:57

just thought Max Last are you one of the guys we saw at the services just before pod at bug jam there were about three or four bus's with you and we were in the fasty and square?
Back to top Go down
hart5lizard

hart5lizard

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 13:18

max last wrote:
Hello Dan and welcome, your name cropped up at work the other day, Ant the plumber mentioned he`d seen an old bus being worked on. He seemed rather impressed.

Ant Impressed, he hid it well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 14:03

I was fannying about at the services in Eye wondering why the fucker wouldn`t go in gear, i recalll seeing a very shiny bay i think, though my simmering rage as i jammed it into third and trundled home. Exploding clutches are overated.
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 14:10

Brushes, maybe, I dunno.....
Back to top Go down
dom67

dom67

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 16:02

KingfastT wrote:
just thought Max Last are you one of the guys we saw at the services just before pod at bug jam there were about three or four bus's with you and we were in the fasty and square?

Hi that was me (Dom) at Thrapston services was going to ask you the same question but didn't think you would remember.
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2008, 00:40

dom67 wrote:
KingfastT wrote:

Hi that was me (Dom) at Thrapston services was going to ask you the same question but didn't think you would remember.

Ay up dude you guys coming over to Skeg this year? I had one of your guys numbers at bug jam but I lost it can I send some flyers up your way?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2008, 03:36

KingfastT wrote:
dom67 wrote:
KingfastT wrote:

Ay up dude you guys coming over to Skeg this year? I had one of your guys numbers at bug jam but I lost it can I send some flyers up your way?

you got a copy of the flyer for us to see Toby?

i actually need to speak to you on the phone regarding the trophy, i have got a new phone and lost a load of my numbers so please give me a call...
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
dom67

dom67

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 06:35

KingfastT wrote:
dom67 wrote:
KingfastT wrote:

Sorry working that weekend might be able to swap some shifts around nearer the day (fingers crossed ) Pretty sure Chris and Foulboy will be attending Chris enjoied it last year. Good luck with the show.
Dom.
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27 2008, 14:19

Cheers dude, would be good if you could make it, I lost the number for one of you guy's I got at bug Jam I was so drunk I couldn't remember his name so just kept calling him Spalding Embarassed I think it might of been Chris you guys off to bug jam this year? we should sort out a cruz :cheers:
Back to top Go down
dom67

dom67

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 09:32

KingfastT wrote:
Cheers dude, would be good if you could make it, I lost the number for one of you guy's I got at bug Jam I was so drunk I couldn't remember his name so just kept calling him Spalding Embarassed I think it might of been Chris you guys off to bug jam this year? we should sort out a cruz :cheers:

Sounds like it was Chris you were talking to he wouldn't mind you calling him spalding i've called him worse.
Our gang aren't planning on doing Bug Jam this year (could change nearer the day ) been going for the last 15 years, gonna have a change.
BVF @ Malvern sounds good and i never been before. Also gonna do slug Odyssey @ Worksop in July did this show 2 years ago, small show ideal for chilling out with some beers and the bbq.

Cheers Dom.
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03 2008, 11:24

dom67 wrote:
KingfastT wrote:

Sounds like it was Chris you were talking to he wouldn't mind you calling him spalding i've called him worse.
Our gang aren't planning on doing Bug Jam this year (could change nearer the day ) been going for the last 15 years, gonna have a change.
BVF @ Malvern sounds good and i never been before. Also gonna do slug Odyssey @ Worksop in July did this show 2 years ago, small show ideal for chilling out with some beers and the bbq.

Cheers Dom.

BVF is RAD I whent last year the week end after EBI it was so nice to just chill and have a few beers well quite a few beers actually but was so much Fun we may do it again this year
Back to top Go down
Stu

Stu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22 2008, 13:44

Hey Guys,

I am Stu from Cleethorpes. I am 29 and have been into slugs for about 15 years, never owned anthing else until last june when i got an audi for work!! oh and i had a 70's 911 for a while, but that doesnt count!

Mainly had bugs, but bought a split 3 years ago, did a bit of work on it, repainted in in Mango Green, new interior etc etc. ( the one which was in the for sale section on here!)

I have just bought Tims Speedmaster bus and very happy i am with it too!!
:bounce: Was sad to see the splitty go, but a change is always good! Tim also look very sad as i drove the 67 out of his yard!

its in good hands tho!

Also have a 57 ragtop oval and a very original 66 bug.

Hope to meet some of you guys at future events
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22 2008, 23:41

Hi Stu and welcome!

glad your enjoying the Bay... i sure did!

See you at Bigbang, i may be a bit like a Zombie though with getting back from here the night before :shock:
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
Stu

Stu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 05:04

Wow, you sure will be!!!

Dont you just love Jet lag!! at least you'll be awake early!!

When we got back we were waking up at 4am wide awake for a whole week!! Was pleased i had teken a few extra days off work to recover!!!
Back to top Go down
Superflyguy

Superflyguy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 05:06

Hi Stu
Its only me !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stu

Stu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 08:40

Hellooo!!

Sorry, forgot to thank you for the help unloading all my new flooring - Thank You!

You made your mind up if you are coming at the weekend?? Jodie recons the weather is gonna be crap, so may have changed her mind!! I think she must think she is gonna sink in the mud with all that extra weight on board!!

You off work next week at all?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 11:46

Arrived home from India after 20 hours travelling, at 2am Monday morning, had to be in work by 8am.....mega jetlag.....just about recovered now.....hope to drive Frank to Big Bang Saturday.......if a jetlagged Tim can get him out of the workshop !
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 11:49

I wanna go !!
Back to top Go down
Superflyguy

Superflyguy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 12:32

Stu wrote:
Hellooo!!

Sorry, forgot to thank you for the help unloading all my new flooring - Thank You!

You made your mind up if you are coming at the weekend?? Jodie recons the weather is gonna be crap, so may have changed her mind!! I think she must think she is gonna sink in the mud with all that extra weight on board!!

You off work next week at all?! Rolling Eyes
You got Mail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: