Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...

Go down 
+2
sam@bugeyeddesigns
Tim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim
Admin
Tim

Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Empty
PostSubject: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2007, 16:06

Steve Bear and I had a photo shoot today with our Buses(my 67 Bay Westy and his 58 mango Ice Cream Bus) for features in Volksworld Camper and Bus magazine... here's a couple of pics from the day, i don't want to post too many as it wasn't our photo shoot if you know what i mean and anyway my pics came out crap... can't wait to see the proper photos in the feature though! Very Happy

Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Shoot

Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Shoot1

Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Shoot2
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
sam@bugeyeddesigns

sam@bugeyeddesigns

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2007, 03:09

That 58 has got to be one of the best around, and your bus ain't too bad either Tim (for a bay Very Happy )

Best thing about my summer job was that bus would drive past to the truck garage at castle.

Definately keep an eye out for the feature
Back to top Go down
http://www.bugeyeddesigns.co.uk
Faux

Faux

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2007, 12:21

Nice to see a bit of scenery, instead of the showroom shots.

I know I am bias but an early bay rocks, I have had a 52 and a 60 bus, both were cool, but I feel that a bay gives you the best of both worlds. Drivability, for camping and cool factor.

You guys are really raising the profile of the early bay.....keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 15:14

did they say when the mag will be out? want it now.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 15:58

Jay Jay wrote:
did they say when the mag will be out? want it now.

We haven't done the write up yet so won't be for a while, i'll let you know when i know...
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 16:05

okay mate. see you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 13:47

Cant wait to read about them. My van got a little blurn in last months camper mag (readers rides), I was made up..... even framed it. Smile lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 00:45

vwbeetlebum wrote:
Cant wait to read about them. My van got a little blurn in last months camper mag (readers rides), I was made up..... even framed it. Smile lol

Get some great pics done, send em to Tim, he can send them to Mooneyes HQ and they will print them in their online flyer for sure, they love Moon stuff from around the world.

Your van will get some good coverage in the future for sure..........but you need those proper Moondisks mate.
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2007, 09:44

Looks good in the mag Smile

Just got my copy today. 5 whole pages to yourself Tim :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2007, 10:56

Egotrippin' wrote:
Looks good in the mag Smile

Just got my copy today. 5 whole pages to yourself Tim :cheers:

yeah Mr Max Last text me saying it was in, i can't believe they haven't sent me a copy yet!!
Back to top Go down
beatnick

beatnick

PostSubject: mornin all   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2007, 00:46

good feature in the mag, just got my copy,plus the added bonus of a piccy of the cheese van on page 19.thats my andy warhol 15 minutes of fame moment.
nick
Back to top Go down
http://www.campersagogo.net
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2007, 16:40

beatnick wrote:
good feature in the mag, just got my copy,plus the added bonus of a piccy of the cheese van on page 19.thats my andy warhol 15 minutes of fame moment.
nick

Yep i'm over the moon with the artical, it's bloody good advertising too... i've sold quite a lot in the last week from the online shop...

i saw your Bus in there Nick, it's oposite the bit they did on my Citrus valley bus innit Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...   Camper and Bus mag photo shoot... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camper and Bus mag photo shoot...
Page 1 of 1