Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another roadhouse production...

Go down 
+7
Frank Pierce
Johnny™
Jay Jay
Grazy
Tim
Faux
Egotrippin'
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2007, 12:55

Scored these bad boys at the KK sale yesterday Smile

another roadhouse production... - Page 2 DSC03186

just need to get another pair for extra toughness Wink
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2007, 13:55

Egotrippin' wrote:
Scored these bad boys at the KK sale yesterday Smile

just need to get another pair for extra toughness Wink

you lucky bastard! good score!

they are getting like hens teeth these days... i need a set for the Citrus Valley bus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2007, 11:15

Is Vanfest held in Malvern?

If it is its just up the road from me - let me know when its on and I might show up and let you lot try to convert me to VWs
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2007, 13:16

topdeck wrote:
Is Vanfest held in Malvern?

If it is its just up the road from me - let me know when its on and I might show up and let you lot try to convert me to VWs

Yeah it is, come along next year, you may not be converted but i'm sure you'll apreciate alot of the stuff that's being done to alot of the Buses... it's good atmosphere too and i'm sure someone will thrust a beer into your hand Smile
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12 2007, 14:05

Quote :
you lucky bastard! good score!

they are getting like hens teeth these days... i need a set for the Citrus Valley bus.

Yeah I'm well stoked with them. The collection of rusty VW bits in the lounge is getting bigger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faux

Faux

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15 2007, 07:59

Good hunting Steve, I have just bagged a set from the States. Not cheap!
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2007, 12:26

Cheers Jon. Gutted I missed out on the set Java had for sale at Vanfest.

Managed to get down the beach at sunset to take a few snaps after a burn round the south downs today Smile

another roadhouse production... - Page 2 DSC03202small

another roadhouse production... - Page 2 DSC03207small

another roadhouse production... - Page 2 DSC03206small

another roadhouse production... - Page 2 DSC03210small-1
Back to top Go down
Grazy

Grazy

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2007, 13:52

Nice pictures Ego mate you could do with some new indicator lenses bud Laughing
Will look proper on it with the addition of the overiders and a rusted up VW on the front son Cool
This bus is one worth looking out for next year , subtle changes but will make alot of difference :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2007, 14:12

Yeah the small updates along with getting the interior sorted will finish it off nicely Smile

Gotta ditch that tow bar as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2007, 15:07

As it was nice and dry i went for a cruise in mine today too, always puts a smile on your face after a few weeks of not driving them Smile

As for the towbar i may well be able to sort you out a trade for a nice patina'd rear bumper without a towbar as one of my customers wants a towbar mainly for a bike rack which that one would suit just fine...
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2007, 00:58

Nice one Tim Smile I'll be up for the trade. I'll be up in Sheffield over Christmas so may drop by. Any chance of squeezing in a quick gearbox conversion Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2007, 11:19

if it helps guys i'll be in chesterfield for boxing day and a couple of days after if you want a go between man. :face:
Back to top Go down
Faux

Faux

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2007, 15:23

Nice pics....it seems the season to be.....out in your early bays. I have been taking advantage of every dry day too. Why do these buses put such a smile on our faces?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2007, 15:34

Egotrippin' wrote:
Nice one Tim Smile I'll be up for the trade. I'll be up in Sheffield over Christmas so may drop by. Any chance of squeezing in a quick gearbox conversion Wink

I'll contact the man and see what he says on the bumper...

sounds like you'll be passing by on the way up or down so yeah it'd be cool if you drop in... not so shure on a quick gearbox conversion though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2007, 14:51

Good to see you and the bus today dude!
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2007, 02:35

Cheers for the roadhouse coffee Tim Smile
I'll have a bit more time on my next visit to peruse the fine buses and Moon gear you've got there.
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02 2008, 09:35

Spot the new upgrade...

another roadhouse production... - Page 2 DSC03248
Back to top Go down
Grazy

Grazy

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02 2008, 13:11

Ooooooo yeah dude , Patina on the badge works a treat , Cool
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 08:04

Yeah that looks much better... well patina'd Smile
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 12:02

Cheers chaps

i just left it in the bathroom with some salt on it for a week, then sprayed it lightly, put some more salt on and left it in the bathroom again for a couple of days to bring the rust back through the paint, then ankor waxed it. Brushing the wax on helped dull the white down too.

Just got to get the overiders on now.....

and the rest of the interior :shock:
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08 2008, 15:37

Some new artwork for the bus...

another roadhouse production... - Page 2 DSC03249

skate and destroy Wink
Back to top Go down
Faux

Faux

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 13:20

You must have been saving them for a while......I want the Have you seen him one (Animal Chin....cool)
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 13:36

Yeah that Animal chin one is cool, where'd you get it?
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 01:06

they are all from www.skateboardstickers.co.uk

some are NOS, some are new. The animal chin one is a re-issue from a few years ago. Buy three stickers and you get some more free too! It easy to spend way too much money on there. I had to cut my order in half as I was getting a bit carried away :shock:
Back to top Go down
Grazy

Grazy

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 15:52

You damn sticker freek Ego` Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another roadhouse production...   another roadhouse production... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another roadhouse production...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next