Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim
Admin
Tim

Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc... Empty
PostSubject: Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc...   Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 12:55

I have set the registration agreement to a minimum age of 18...

If you are already registered and have children in the house please use your parental controls to restrict them from this forum. this forum is for adults only.

So having said that we are all adults in here. i am not opposed to a certain amount bad language or nudity(especially in the art section), if i think it's in bad taste or have complaints from a few people i will delete as necessary. if you don't like the content or find it offensive please pm me and i will delete your account.

Thank you for your time

Tim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
hart5lizard

hart5lizard

PostSubject: Re: Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc...   Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 11:57

FECK TITS ARSE
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc...   Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 12:08

How revolutionary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc...   Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minimum age limit, bad language, nudity etc...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: