Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Support wagens.............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Support wagens............. Empty
PostSubject: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06 2007, 09:36

U.S Porsche guys with big bucks have cool trucks..........
[img]Support wagens............. 392331[/img]

[img]Support wagens............. 392333[/img]

[img]Support wagens............. 392576[/img]

[img]Support wagens............. 392594[/img]

[img]Support wagens............. 392593[/img]

[img]Support wagens............. 392577[/img]

[img]Support wagens............. 392582[/img]

[img]Support wagens............. 392580[/img]
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2007, 15:30

Do you know what state they were taken in? wasn't florida was it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2007, 02:24

Tim wrote:
Do you know what state they were taken in? wasn't florida was it?

Yep, Daytona Beach, Rennsport reunion 111.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09 2007, 02:52

I think that palm/sand bus may belong to the guy who i bought the Citrus Valley bus from as he has one in those colours slammed and is a big porsche dealer out there...
Back to top Go down
Faux

Faux

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10 2007, 03:24

My Old BD Panel.....the signwriting is quite faint. (a bit of faux work but I loved it....)
Support wagens............. Bumper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2007, 12:00

What do people think about my project then? All sign written, no vinyl on it. Taken me just over a year of rthe full resto. Smile

Support wagens............. Sign2

Support wagens............. Van2

Support wagens............. Van1

Support wagens............. Van6
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2007, 14:16

Luv it! is it goin lower?
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2007, 14:20

what else u got planned 4 it a visor would look good
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2007, 14:23

Sorry just read that again you say sign written!!! thats a loverly piece of work
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2007, 14:42

Do you want to sell it ?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 00:42

that's the best Fat Chick i've seen in a long time... well apart from the Kant bus. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 09:46

Love it........only thing I´m not 100% on is the disks, what are they ?
Some satin Moondisks would top that off nicely and they tend to make the wheel look bigger.

Very nice signwriting though, top job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 09:58

[img]Support wagens............. Speedwell_00220771130_std[/img]

[img]Support wagens............. Newpisos239[/img]

My pals late model type3, he had some stencils made to do his lettering, cheap trick !!!
He hand painted them on then gave them a bit of faux patina and wear and tear.
The roof eyes were great.
Beach shot is an early pic - pre accessories and lowering.

Shame but he´s now got rid of the lettering and changed the style of the car.
Back to top Go down
sam@bugeyeddesigns

sam@bugeyeddesigns

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 11:04

outlaw wrote:
[img]Support wagens............. Speedwell_00220771130_std[/img]

Who you gonna call............?

Looks like Ecto 1! Very Happy

I like it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bugeyeddesigns.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 11:16

That squareback is uber cool. I tried looking for inspiration on moon equipped logoing a whil eback, would have loved to have found that image. Love the bike too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 11:37

I was wondering what those discs were too, i believe you contacted me about the 14" discs a while back, the 14" ones were on back order then, not sure if they have them now, if they have they will arrive in the next order...

I haven't seen the square with fender skirts before Paul, looks cool! i have one of those bikes too, i believe they've stopped making them now so i'm glad i never sold it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 00:37

Funny we always said it looked like Ecto 1 too, Juan the owner bought a toy Ecto at Spa and kept it inside the car.

Looked good for a late model squareback thanks to all the bits and bobs. The fender skirts were fibreglass bug ones we adapted to fit.

Tim, we sold all our Moon bikes, God those big disks were expensive eh !!!
You can still get the bikes here is Spain (old stock) but without the disks.

Keep it for another 10 years then stick it on ebay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 14:09

how much are they in spain? A small fortune I bet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2007, 14:28

vwbeetlebum wrote:

they were $300 in the US... by the time you ship the bloody great things, pay all the tax/duty etc you can imagine they're not going to be cheap. aparently the reason for them being so expensive is because they are hand made and as well taking a lot of time they are also very easy to get wrong and then all you have is a load of scrap alluminium...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2007, 07:44

Tim wrote:
vwbeetlebum wrote:

they were $300 in the US... by the time you ship the bloody great things, pay all the tax/duty etc you can imagine they're not going to be cheap. aparently the reason for them being so expensive is because they are hand made and as well taking a lot of time they are also very easy to get wrong and then all you have is a load of scrap alluminium...

About 450 here in Euros, without the disks, just the cruiser and again with shipping etc it would work out expensive getting one back to the UK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2007, 14:59

Eek, ah right. But very cool, and what a great accessory to have. Got mega green eye. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2007, 01:19

Pic of one of the bikes from our old shop
[img]Support wagens............. Mdo008[/img]

Neet Moon scoot, its in the UK and was done ages ago, all the owners own work.

[img]Support wagens............. Mdo012[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2007, 01:21

I was going to do this to my own scoot and had the company that makes the Mooneyes bar stools send me over the plastic Moon material they use so I could recover my seat, that was 2 years ago..........

Gotta pull my finger out !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support wagens.............   Support wagens............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support wagens.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: