Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tim, advice please.............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kustomkulture

kustomkulture

Tim, advice please............. Empty
PostSubject: Tim, advice please.............   Tim, advice please............. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 01:02

started on the beetle, now i want the car to be a real nice driver, it is one spline lowered out back with stock shocks, and well lowered out front with stock shocks), could you recommend the best shocks for the car rather than the stockers...........

Rod
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Tim, advice please............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim, advice please.............   Tim, advice please............. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 13:59

I used to run koni adjustable on mine at the rear, cant beat them really as you can adjust them to suit(obviously)adjustable springplates are a good call for fine tuning if you can justify the spend. front is ball joint right? adjusters, drop spindles and short shocks something like Bugpack. i'm a king & link man myself, i cant remember if the ball joint drop spindles widen the track or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com

Tim, advice please.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: