HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Camaros definitely going!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Camaros definitely going!   Sun Mar 28 2010, 02:01

After recent events (the latest being the starter motor that i replaced yesterday cuz the solenoid had literally snapped off the the side of the motor and then the terminal snapping off the battery cuz it had corroded!) Once i've got my camaro serviced, tax'd and mot'd and its all good im selling my camaro in order to get another project, should get between 5 and 5.5k for it with the AR wheels and that so should be able to add a bit of cash and get something kool whether it be car or truck to kustom or a rod, or i will try swapping it too. But either way its happening this summer so watch this space!! Me ol' man is getting the twitch now too and may be after something in the not too distant future so hopefully there'll be mucho welding and fabrication going on around here!!! rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camaros definitely going!   Mon Mar 29 2010, 06:04

I know you love your Camaro but cheap relaible reasonably economical daily drivers are the way forwards definately... so you can put all your money into the important things.... big boys toys! Smile avin rock

look forward to seeing what ever you buy and the progress made, i know it will be top notch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Camaros definitely going!   Fri Apr 02 2010, 05:21

Yeah it'll be hard but worth it in the end when i'm attacking something with me grinder, a welder and a hammer!!! rock I can't wait!
Just got the keys to my house yesterday so gotta that sorted too in the mean time but i'll sort something carwise somehow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camaros definitely going!   

Back to top Go down

Camaros definitely going!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Your cars, trucks and current projects-
Jump to: