HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

little bit about me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karlehsp

PostSubject: little bit about me.   Thu Mar 04 2010, 14:11

Hi my name is Karle, i'm 35 and live in good old Corby (little scotland) Northants. I have been into old vw's for a couple of years now and currently own a slammed 69 crew cab.

I spent many years playing in various bands and skateboarding with Dunk 54 also on this forum. I have my own Decorating and plastering business which keeps me busy, and theres no one on my back and it keeps the wolves from the door. I am into any music which is cool and not shoved in my face mainly american punk bands.

Look forward to getting to know some people on this forum and hopefully get to a few meets with Dunk in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: little bit about me.   Thu Mar 04 2010, 14:21

Bonjour karl! Are you the dude who was with dunk at donnie show but in peterborough?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: little bit about me.   Thu Mar 04 2010, 14:40

Hi Karl and welcome!

Do you go to the Corby Skatepark much? never been there myself yet, i hear it's good but busy...

I like early bay Crewcabs, does yours look anything like as cool as this one?

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
karlehsp

PostSubject: Re: little bit about me.   Fri Mar 05 2010, 07:17

Hi Tim that van looks familiar Laughing
My son has been to Corby skate park a few times he said its good but more of a bike park, so not that great if your riding street but i think the mini ramp and bowl are quality, my mate runs the skate shop there and he rides it all the time, worth a look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karlehsp

PostSubject: Re: little bit about me.   Fri Mar 05 2010, 07:25

smiffys_chop_shop wrote:
Bonjour karl! Are you the dude who was with dunk at donnie show but in peterborough?

Thats was me, i hadn't been to that one before. The queue for chips was a bit big Laughing first time cruising in Dunks 54 which was ace. hopefully meet a few of you this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dunk54

PostSubject: Re: little bit about me.   Wed Jun 02 2010, 02:53

karlehsp wrote:
smiffys_chop_shop wrote:

Thats was me, i hadn't been to that one before. The queue for chips was a bit big Laughing first time cruising in Dunks 54 which was ace. hopefully meet a few of you this year.

Just to clarify me and Karle don't go 'cruising' in that sense of the word. I just do that on my own ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little bit about me.   

Back to top Go down

little bit about me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: