Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speed Masters - keeping them clean...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
6t6

6t6

Speed Masters - keeping them clean... Empty
PostSubject: Speed Masters - keeping them clean...   Speed Masters - keeping them clean... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2009, 06:53

Anyone got any hints or tips as to keeping them nice and shiny???

noticed mine have gone a little dull and specs of road rash have started to appear, would like to get on top of it before they pit too much,

what do you guys use to clean them? any trade secrets? pastes or potions, polishing mops or just lots of elbow grease and dark fingers...

Tim
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Speed Masters - keeping them clean...   Speed Masters - keeping them clean... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2009, 10:36

i use the elbow grease, autosol and the black fingers method, i have come to the conclusion that polished bare alloy wheels are too much of a pain in the arse to keep clean even if they are decent quality... but then maybe i'm just getting lazy Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Speed Masters - keeping them clean...   Speed Masters - keeping them clean... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2009, 11:50

I agree with tims method after having some empi's on my first bug, and I also agree that they are a pain in the arse although that didn't stop me buying chrome plated alloys for my camaro...........lesson remains unlearned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed Masters - keeping them clean...   Speed Masters - keeping them clean... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed Masters - keeping them clean...
Page 1 of 1