Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you see it tim?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

Did you see it tim? Empty
PostSubject: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeTue May 19 2009, 11:28

Did you see the pic of your chevy at wheels day in custom car?? Are you going to billing at the weekend?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeTue May 19 2009, 13:20

what this one? Smile

Did you see it tim? N507951318_2254617_162401

Apparently it's in American Car World mag this month too but i haven't seen it as they don't have it anywhere round here Sad

What's going on at Billing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeThu May 21 2009, 01:02

Smiffy you bastard! Laughing

I was getting excited thinking there was something yank car orientated going on at billing this weekend so i just checked out the website ant it's a poxy 35 year aniversary caravan rally! confused Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeThu May 21 2009, 10:01

Sorry dude scratch will check dates again i thought it was on nsra website for this weekend 'billing fun run'................my bad!
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeThu May 21 2009, 10:06

Shit sorry just checked again and its next weekend 29-31st may!............would have been a nice run out anyway?? Rolling Eyes ok maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeThu May 21 2009, 10:42

When i saw it was a caravan I thought you were taking the piss cos of my vintage pikey wagon Laughing
Back to top Go down
CHEERS

CHEERS

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeThu May 21 2009, 13:16

I bet you're going to go now you know abou it though aren't you ? anker
lol
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeThu May 21 2009, 15:02

smiffys_chop_shop wrote:
Shit sorry just checked again and its next weekend 29-31st may!............would have been a nice run out anyway?? Rolling Eyes ok maybe not.

Definately up for that one, you staying over saturday night?

and will the truck be finished?
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeSat May 23 2009, 06:51

Nah i think ill be going sunday in my camaro, the truck won't be finished as paint issues are causing problems and unfortunately we've admit defeat and are getting it the paint finished properly! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeSun May 24 2009, 02:30

smiffys_chop_shop wrote:
Nah i think ill be going sunday in my camaro, the truck won't be finished as paint issues are causing problems and unfortunately we've admit defeat and are getting it the paint finished properly! Crying or Very sad

Oh shame, what's up with the paint?

I managed to get a copy of American car world yesterday, not sure if they are implying i faked my patina?

Did you see it tim? N507951318_2322713_7991798
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeTue May 26 2009, 14:00

Really? the b*&s£$rds! if only they knew, im sure they'll find out at some point! The trucks got a bit of pourous popping going on in a couple areas and we've put it down to changing thinners near the end cuz the shop had run out!! well atleast thats our excuse and sticking with it. Fookin' disappointing after all the effort but.....we're welders and fabricators we didnt do bad i suppose, and we can't get it back in the garage to put it right! Its going tomorrow to colin at stilton who restores rolls royces (he has a tri-5 chevy truck on airbags with a corvette motor for fun). Hopefully it'll be back and we can get the chrome back, WASHER JET KIT INSTALLED! and mot'd in time for billing summer nationals next month!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitimeTue May 26 2009, 14:44

smiffys_chop_shop wrote:
Really? the b*&s£$rds! if only they knew, im sure they'll find out at some point! The trucks got a bit of pourous popping going on in a couple areas and we've put it down to changing thinners near the end cuz the shop had run out!! well atleast thats our excuse and sticking with it. Fookin' disappointing after all the effort but.....we're welders and fabricators we didnt do bad i suppose, and we can't get it back in the garage to put it right! Its going tomorrow to colin at stilton who restores rolls royces (he has a tri-5 chevy truck on airbags with a corvette motor for fun). Hopefully it'll be back and we can get the chrome back, WASHER JET KIT INSTALLED! and mot'd in time for billing summer nationals next month!

Micro-blistering? Sounds a bit of a nightmare dude but, hope it gets sorted quickly an in time for the summer nats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you see it tim?   Did you see it tim? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you see it tim?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: