Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloody X-Factor!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

Bloody X-Factor!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bloody X-Factor!!!!!   Bloody X-Factor!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2008, 13:31

Wot am I doing? sat at home on tinterweb whilst the others are watching bloody X-Factor! Is anybody else fed up with this shyte???
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Bloody X-Factor!!!!!   Bloody X-Factor!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29 2008, 14:40

yep, i get my ear bent for spending too much time on t`internet, until i point out that i`d watch the tv if there was owt worth watching. what a load of gossipy bird dinner masher type sympathiser fudge fest of viewing it is on the box tonight. there i said it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Bloody X-Factor!!!!!   Bloody X-Factor!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30 2008, 03:48

Yeah i was doing similar, we were going to go out but couldn't be arsed in the end and thought it doesn't really matter as we're going to this later today for a few...

Bloody X-Factor!!!!! NocountryforOldMenFlyer1

But why do they put such total crap on every TV channel on a Sat night? hardly inspires you to stay in does it... we ended up playing San Andreas most of the night and getting quite tipsy to say the least Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody X-Factor!!!!!   Bloody X-Factor!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody X-Factor!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: