Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New wheels for my camaro!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

New wheels for my camaro! Empty
PostSubject: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 06:06

Yesterday was a good day! My new wheels arrived for my camaro, they are chrome american racing 'rogue' wheels, 20" x 10" for the back and 18" x 8.5" for the front. Gotta get some rubber tho now......eek!

New wheels for my camaro! Arwhee11

New wheels for my camaro! Arwhee12
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 07:32

Nice!

yeah buying rubbers gonna hurt!

got any pics of the camaro with it's current wheels?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 08:02

As is, been after wheels since I got it and just got the american racing wheels, Only paid £300 for both the 20's........deal of the century! Should look kool on tho. If theres room I could be tempted to get some lowering springs and lose the top of the wheel inside the arch a tad......mmmmmmm!

New wheels for my camaro! Dscf0010

New wheels for my camaro! Dscf0028
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 03:39

i was watching one of those on english ebay recently, it went silly cheap... i was tempted!
Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 09:51

Yeah some of them do, the v6's fetch less than the v8's but I didn't see the point in having one if it wasnt the v8!!! And with the magnaflow exhaust system it sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2008, 15:08

Back to top Go down
smiffys_chop_shop

smiffys_chop_shop

PostSubject: Re: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04 2008, 10:27

Damn thats cheap, alot of miles but cheap none the less. I recommend 'em tho' real nice cars and fast!! I'd love a first 69 z28 or ss camaro but it's just another one to add to the ever growing list of cars to try and own before I die! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2008, 02:37

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New wheels for my camaro!   New wheels for my camaro! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New wheels for my camaro!
Page 1 of 1