Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this month's camper & bus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

this month's camper & bus Empty
PostSubject: this month's camper & bus   this month's camper & bus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2007, 14:11

I think the Monkeyspinner club have taken over this months issue. Most of the photos from Action are of our buses Very Happy
Plus there is a fair sprinkling throughout the rest of the mag too. Coolio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: this month's camper & bus   this month's camper & bus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2007, 14:14

Ha cool! Very Happy

Me and Steve Bear just had a photo shoot today with them for features in the mag with my 67 Westy and Steve's 58 mango Ice cream bus... i'll post a couple of pics in a bit...
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
Faux

Faux

PostSubject: Re: this month's camper & bus   this month's camper & bus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2007, 12:16

Cool, can't wait to see um!
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: this month's camper & bus   this month's camper & bus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2007, 22:43

Is that the same place as the Max Power shoot? Must be the Peterborough 'hood' Wink Can't wait to see a proper slammed bay in the mag.
I should have put this on the other thread Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: this month's camper & bus   this month's camper & bus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26 2007, 00:47

Egotrippin' wrote:
Is that the same place as the Max Power shoot? Must be the Peterborough 'hood' Wink Can't wait to see a proper slammed bay in the mag.
I should have put this on the other thread Embarassed

yeah same place, it's just so perfect for ratty looking vehicles! the 2 central arches are the entrance and exit to a big Railtrack car park so you get the odd grumpy worker coming alond with 'you can't bloke these arches' but mostly people just driving past with a big smile on their face. it's probably trying to hide their confusion as to why the fuck there is a proffesional photo shoot going on with a pair of shitty old Volkswagens... i think they were expecting us to blow them up or crush them as part of it Laughing I think it's also Peterborough's local tramp housing development scheme as there are loads of sleeping bags/old duvets around and a lot of human 'waste'... you just gotta watch where you tread No

As for putting this on the other thread... you started this one first so you couldn't have Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: this month's camper & bus   this month's camper & bus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27 2007, 05:29

Damn i just bought said mag and yes we are quite literally all over it!!

anyone want a job, this is going to make me even busier!!! :shock:

Smile
Back to top Go down
sam@bugeyeddesigns

sam@bugeyeddesigns

PostSubject: Re: this month's camper & bus   this month's camper & bus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27 2007, 09:29

The roadhouse gets mentioned so many times!

Cool pictures of the buses as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bugeyeddesigns.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this month's camper & bus   this month's camper & bus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this month's camper & bus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: