Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many years on a board?

Go down 
+5
Lucky13
Jay Jay
Egotrippin'
Tim
Faux
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
super-craig

super-craig

How many years on a board? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08 2008, 15:54

Cool its funny how old skate boarders and bmxers end up with vw or a hankering for one like me Laughing reading this made me chuckle , cos ive had the idea of getting a bmx and im 37 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing why grow when you can have fun eh Cool
Back to top Go down
tom

tom

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2008, 12:01

dusted my bmx off at weekend and dug up the garden and made 8 ft gap dirt jump , good times ! the wife was not amused as last time i fractured my collar bone , luckily my boss saw the funny side but i was stuck in the office for 9 weeks - doh ! wish i never sold my s&m dirtbike !!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2008, 12:19

i still got my mongoose fuzz that was owned by the down hill mountain bike champion in this country. it's an awesome bike. 3pc profile crank, s&m dirt bars,dk headset, sunn deep wall rims in matt black wrapped in 2.5'' maxxis max daddy tyres. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Johnny™

Johnny™

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 05:31

where i lived as a kid we had the only skateboard park in ireland, the BMXers and Skaters used to bus in on a friday, some of them were really good. They flattened it and build a car park Mad becasue "insurance issues" i blame todays claim culture, i sucked at both skating and BMX Embarassed

I went through 5 or 6 Supertuff burners then graduated to a Skyways, i think its still lying at the back of my dads garage somewhere Very Happy

Last edited by Johnny™ on Wed Feb 20 2008, 05:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2008, 16:08

a mate of mine who i rode with decided to go to the states to ride when he was in his early 20's , his parents went ape and told him to grow up and get a proper job , he went on to become world champion and got loads of sponsors Laughing
Back to top Go down
tom

tom

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21 2008, 00:11

if you havent already check out radbmx.com ! loads of old skool pics , info and parts for sale etc . im off to look for a dirtbike or holmes !
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 09:38

thanks Tom for the website will check it out Cool have you been on www.bmxmuseum.com got all the bikes on there , some real nice ones from the early bmx days and still mint Cool
drove past a cycle shop in derby after coming back from dubfreeze and they had a New Super Tuff Burner in the window , one of the re make models , tempted scratch i fancy building old skool bike Cool you never know what tomorrow brings eh Laughing
Back to top Go down
tom

tom

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 13:26

havent been on bmx museum but will definatley check it out ! go get that bike even if for just cruisin round the campsites at the shows , you know it makes sense !
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 16:52

I have a Raleigh Mag 20 at my mums, i bought it from a charity shop abot 3 years ago for £1.99. it's ugly colours and needs some work but i guess it must have been a bargain, i'll have to drag it out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2008, 15:33

the urge got the better of me Embarassed couldnt resist it :shock: got my self a bmx today an ammaco impact freestyler , was on sale Cool
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2008, 09:54

22 years and still going strong! I love it can't get enough. So if all you skater and MX'ers out there want a VW show that is based around VW's skating and BMX get yourselfs down to Viva Skegvegas on the 17th May this year we have just hade an outdoor plaza built along side our 1.7 million pound indoor skate park. wil post flyer soon
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2008, 13:36

sounds good Cool keep us posted
Back to top Go down
tom

tom

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 14:32

could well be up for that !
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08 2008, 17:22

tom wrote:
could well be up for that !
Yeah get your self down will be a good day, and we are off out sat nite too
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 09:07

might bring my Bmx over , but i wont be riding or is it spelt making a fool of myself or shortened to A&E Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 14:01

how close is the nearest campsite Toby?
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 14:06

Tim wrote:
I'll look into it tomorrow and see which one's work out best but there are a few You thinking coming down Friday nite?
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 14:09

super-craig wrote:
might bring my Bmx over , but i wont be riding or is it spelt making a fool of myself or shortened to A&E Laughing

well if you dont feel like riding it in the park the sea front has a real nice smooth prom for a cruz into town, and the show is right on the sea front, you could visit buzy Lizzies whip and dip parlour for an ice cream
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 14:15

whip and dip parlour :shock: Embarassed sounds naughty that does Laughing
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 14:18

Yeah when they first opend we thought it might offer extra services Laughing
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 14:19

bits and juice anyone Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 15:10

KingfastT wrote:
Tim wrote:
I'll look into it tomorrow and see which one's work out best but there are a few You thinking coming down Friday nite?

i hadn't thought about friday night but yeah that could be a good idea, save rushing Sat morning...
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 15:11

camp roadhouse Cool
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 15:21

super-craig wrote:
camp roadhouse Cool

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many years on a board?   How many years on a board? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many years on a board?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3