Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 53 Ragtop evolution...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim
Admin
Tim

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Empty
PostSubject: My 53 Ragtop evolution...   My 53 Ragtop evolution... Icon_minitimeThu May 01 2008, 14:45

A few pics through the years, i wanted to put the Centerlines back on but there's no way with the wider Type3 drums on the rear so ive just changed the tyres all round and put the T-bars back on so it look more the way it used to which is the way i prefer... at the moment Smile

How it looked the first time i did it back in 02...

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag3

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag4

how it looked after sitting for 3 years without it's wheels and engine...

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag1

A couple of years ago i put the Speedmasters and lower profile tyres on, lowered it, swapped the T-bars for bumpers fitted the rack etc. i did have it lower that these pics for a short time but after hitting several drain covers, and not being able to get it on my drive i decided trashing such a perfect under carriage was not for me...

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Ob2

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag33

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag34

now with 145/65 front and 195/75 rear tyres, T-bars back on, rack removed and raised rear end...

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag35

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag36

My 53 Ragtop evolution... Rag37

Yeah i'm happy with it's latest look Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: My 53 Ragtop evolution...   My 53 Ragtop evolution... Icon_minitimeThu May 01 2008, 15:53

Cool like the look too Tim Cool especially the monkey spinner logo Cool
Back to top Go down
Egotrippin'

Egotrippin'

PostSubject: Re: My 53 Ragtop evolution...   My 53 Ragtop evolution... Icon_minitimeThu May 01 2008, 23:16

Looking well gnarly now Tim Smile
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: My 53 Ragtop evolution...   My 53 Ragtop evolution... Icon_minitimeWed May 21 2008, 05:13

nice work tim. i don`t want to be selling my bus, but i do keep thinking an oval is the future. a very faded blue or green, nose down, everything else left alone. to begin with. perhaps i could persuade my mrs to bin her golf and get a bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 53 Ragtop evolution...   My 53 Ragtop evolution... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 53 Ragtop evolution...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Your cars, trucks and current projects-
Jump to: