Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

van jamboree

Go down 
+2
dom67
beatnick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beatnick

beatnick

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2008, 11:43

hi all
sorry i have been a bit quiet lately but i have been watching you all (not in a spooky way)
anyhoo does anybody know much about the van jamboree on 24th may, from the website it looks promising but do i take some days off work to go trading and drinking
thanks
nick
Back to top Go down
http://www.campersagogo.net
dom67

dom67

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22 2008, 14:02

I think it would be rude not to go ☀
Back to top Go down
beatnick

beatnick

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 13:50

only me and dom 67 then
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 14:13

Love to but £60 is a bit steep for a first year, untried, compared to Bus Stopover in 4th year at £25......
Back to top Go down
beatnick

beatnick

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 15:33

woah just looked at the flyer and was a bit taken aback by the £30 pp. we booked to trade and it only cost £40 all in, thats a bit arse about face , mind you im not complaining. Come for the day and forget to leave at closing.
Fair play to anyone who is prepared to organise and stump up for new shows though, it has to be hard work.The price must be due to the venue(check the can of worms that is buglovin on vzi.
night night all
nick
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeThu May 15 2008, 00:01

Yeah the entrance fee is steep but Im thinking of the £60 fee for traders...I see its sort of near Skeggy.....
Back to top Go down
dom67

dom67

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 12:38

Frank Pierce wrote:
Love to but £60 is a bit steep for a first year, untried, compared to Bus Stopover in 4th year at £25......

Its 30 quid for a bank holiday weekend FRi --- MON come on dude thats gotta be good value.
Dom.
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 13:42

dom67 wrote:
Frank Pierce wrote:

Its 30 quid for a bank holiday weekend FRi --- MON come on dude thats gotta be good value.
Dom.

Its 60 quid for a trading plot, and I don't want to be there for 3 days, so its expensive, relatively....
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 13:51

dom67 wrote:
Frank Pierce wrote:

Dom.

Are we not coming past your front door at about 8am tomorrow ?
Back to top Go down
dom67

dom67

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 14:23

Frank Pierce wrote:
dom67 wrote:
Frank Pierce wrote:

Dom.

Are we not coming past your front door at about 8am tomorrow ?

Yes mate very close to it. Would love to go to Skeg but i've got to work all weekend -----well gutted. Hope you all have a good day sounds like its gonna be hell of a show.
Dom.
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeFri May 16 2008, 14:50

Sorry to hear that...am seeing Pete about Jamboree tomorrow.....will probably go because its not far away and if I don't make any money what the hell.....
Back to top Go down
beatnick

beatnick

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeSat May 17 2008, 11:57

thats the spirit, im dragging my arse up from kent so i will see you guys there.I need to sell some stuff cos my daughters cat just cost me £200 at the vets.come and buy some comfort stuff for your rides
nick
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeSun May 18 2008, 14:17

I'll be there in the square
Back to top Go down
beatnick

beatnick

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeSun May 25 2008, 13:09

just got back from the jamboree and i think that this show has got real potential.A lot of effort was put in by pete and babs and it was only the weather that let us down.Met loads of nice folk and it was right good to meet dom67 and kingfast,thanks for coming over to say hi guys.
nick
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 04:49

Yeah was good to meet some more people off the forum two real nice busses as well !!
Back to top Go down
dom67

dom67

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeMon May 26 2008, 14:15

Good show gotta feeling its gonna be big next year
Great meeting Nick and Toby

Dom.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitimeTue May 27 2008, 15:39

Yo Dom
gonna bring that coleman jug back this weekend sometime thanks mate
I effin luv camping but i'm still sufferin let me know when u in :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

van jamboree Empty
PostSubject: Re: van jamboree   van jamboree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

van jamboree
Page 1 of 1