Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snow in Vegas!

Go down 
+3
Frank Pierce
sam@bugeyeddesigns
KingfastT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingfastT

KingfastT

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 03:39

We got snow this morning anyone else get it?
Snow in Vegas! P5110001
Back to top Go down
sam@bugeyeddesigns

sam@bugeyeddesigns

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 03:46

Stamford got a good covering.

First time the bus had seen snow!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bugeyeddesigns.co.uk
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 04:25

KingfastT wrote:
We got snow this morning anyone else get it?
Snow in Vegas! P5110001

Do you keep your cars under a cover of any sort ? We have drive space and one JK cover which I've never been happy using because I think it traps moisture...am thinking of getting a couple of Protech shelters but at £500 each its not a cheap option.....
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 04:47

We usually go Commando!! Laughing unless the weather is going to be really shitty for few days then we cover em. I would love a garage Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rusty

rusty

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 07:49

hiya
well the snow looks quite impressive for the uk ...however it really doesnt compare to the amount in switzerland right now, i got here 2 days ago and there was 2 ft of fresh snow fallen that day ...... :bounce:
there was no way my bus would have made it up the mountain but i will give it a go in the summer!!
sweet rides in the picture Wink
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 09:43

all we got over in derby was a light dusting which blew away
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 09:44

rusty wrote:
hiya
well the snow looks quite impressive for the uk ...however it really doesnt compare to the amount in switzerland right now, i got here 2 days ago and there was 2 ft of fresh snow fallen that day ...... :bounce:
there was no way my bus would have made it up the mountain but i will give it a go in the summer!!

Yeah thanks Jo... rub it in Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
KingfastT

KingfastT

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 10:38

rusty wrote:
hiya

Yeah but it only lasted for about two hours, 2ft affraid can you imagine what people in the UK would do if we got that much there would be no bread or milk for months! Laughing
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 14:01

about 7cm in spalding this morning, mostly gone by noon. our chickens didn`t venture out very far though. having seen them have a go at pretty much anything i was suprised to see them scared of snow. they were lacing into a frog the other morning.perhaps they`d be warmer in the oven.
Back to top Go down
Frank Pierce

Frank Pierce

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 14:09

Hens, talk to me about good egg layers...we are thinking of getting a few of em...
Back to top Go down
rusty

rusty

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 14:18

sorry tim ....

the uk struggles with a little bit of snow, this place is amazing however our hire car didnt have chains in the boot so it was a little hairy :face: at one point going up the mountain.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snow in Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in Vegas!   Snow in Vegas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow in Vegas!
Page 1 of 1