Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

67 microbus project

Go down 
+3
super-craig
sam@bugeyeddesigns
hart5lizard
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
super-craig

super-craig

67 microbus project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 67 microbus project   67 microbus project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03 2008, 16:17

its the lifestyle show this weekend at hunstanton , extreme sports and vee slugs Cool , did think about going , same with bvf , but skint at minute , too much stock not enough sales Sad and the fact got to get some furniture
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

PostSubject: Re: 67 microbus project   67 microbus project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03 2008, 16:19

i really like hunstanton and i worked in the village thornham for about 8 weeks. need to get involved in more shows e.t.c when the bus is finally completed.
Back to top Go down
hart5lizard

hart5lizard

PostSubject: Re: 67 microbus project   67 microbus project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 13:38

van made it there & back ok, good vw turnout weather: shite

did you go bruce?
Back to top Go down
vanbloke

vanbloke

PostSubject: hey   67 microbus project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2008, 05:04

no didnt go, we looked at the hunstanton webcam and it was pissing down, i still cant walk without my crutches so thought lets forget it, was the the weather better in the afternoon? glad the van made it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 67 microbus project   67 microbus project - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

67 microbus project
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2