Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bmx trick bits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
super-craig

super-craig

bmx trick bits Empty
PostSubject: bmx trick bits   bmx trick bits Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 14:44

anyone know places to get some bmx trick bits from , old skool stuff , got an urge for some mag wheels either skyway tuff 2's or Ogk's , theres a shop near me thats got some tuff copies for £40 , but skyways is skyways Laughing
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

bmx trick bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmx trick bits   bmx trick bits Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11 2008, 12:26

there was allot of stuff on ebay not so long ago, maybe try asking the chopper dude that goes to all the shows he might have some N.O.S stuff?
Back to top Go down
tom

tom

bmx trick bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmx trick bits   bmx trick bits Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11 2008, 13:42

there is a massive for sale section on radbmx.co.uk , lots of old skool stuff . click on forum on top of page and go to for sale section ! i found me a holmes frame and forks ! dont tell the wife !
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

bmx trick bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmx trick bits   bmx trick bits Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11 2008, 15:18

thanks guys Cool ive joined the radbmx forum , had a look through it , well some of it , lots to go through , im waiting for someone on there to send me a pic of my old mate jamie bestwick in his break dancing days Laughing .
got some mag wheels today from a local bike shop , similar to ogk's in black , they are what i had in mind for my project , got the look i was after Cool
had a look at www.vert-ego.com who has lots of old skool stuff on the site and into vw bus too Cool got a few on the ebay shop inc a nice white splitty Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bmx trick bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmx trick bits   bmx trick bits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bmx trick bits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: