Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mine an Sal's Backs

Go down 
+3
super-craig
sam@bugeyeddesigns
KingfastT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingfastT

KingfastT

Mine an Sal's Backs Empty
PostSubject: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 09:22

Heres a pic of my Fasty and the wifes Square
Mine an Sal's Backs SquareFast
Mine an Sal's Backs Square
Mine an Sal's Backs Fasty
Back to top Go down
sam@bugeyeddesigns

sam@bugeyeddesigns

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 09:34

Both really cool!

I really like the rack on the fast-back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bugeyeddesigns.co.uk
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 09:46

Thanks man you will have a chance to have a look at them close up at skegvegas Laughing
Back to top Go down
super-craig

super-craig

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 11:33

nice cool motors you got Cool
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 13:11

Nice motors. Shall have a look at skeg, what time do the gates open? Couldn`t see a time on the flyer. In fairness it could be on it, i could have had a senior moment.
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 17:21

Thanks, Ha not sure if I put a time on the flyer but I bet I'm there before you Laughing
Unless you're coming down on friday and staying over. Seriously I would say gates open at 10 I think that was when I did it last year. But feel free to come down what ever time you like I will be there from about 7

Toby
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07 2008, 17:22

super-craig wrote:
nice cool motors you got Cool

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jay Jay

Jay Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08 2008, 01:48

loving these rides dude. we'll be making the fairly short trip from stamford for skeg vegas show. affraid
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08 2008, 02:27

Jay Jay wrote:
loving these rides dude. we'll be making the fairly short trip from stamford for skeg vegas show. affraid

Cool see you all there
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08 2008, 13:18

7!!!!! yep you`re right, you will be there before me. on a lighter note, i`ll get my rat out by the sea!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08 2008, 16:36

I'll be honest, i'm not a fan of post 70 type 3's but there is something about yours that looks so right, whether it's the colour, the wheels or the accessories or the whole lot together i don't know but i like it!

the square is a nice looking car, i think the wheels make it look so much different from the rest out there... are they standard steels painted black with white outer rims and beauty rings and what's the story behind the yellow bands?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08 2008, 17:27

Tim wrote:
I'll be honest, i'm not a fan of post 70 type 3's but there is something about yours that looks so right, whether it's the colour, the wheels or the accessories or the whole lot together i don't know but i like it!

the square is a nice looking car, i think the wheels make it look so much different from the rest out there... are they standard steels painted black with white outer rims and beauty rings and what's the story behind the yellow bands?

Yeah standards man just to try and achieve a narrow look with low cost I think they work tho, the yellow bands are straight from the dude that sells the white wall's and red band's he does em in orange too. Thabks for the coments on the fasty I like to try and keep things a bit different from the norm, but I can here you on the late thing they just don't have the look! Drives nice tho we have got a feature coming up in Ultra soon, keep em peeled
Back to top Go down
beatnick

beatnick

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 03:08

very very nice mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.campersagogo.net
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 04:05

beatnick wrote:
very very nice mate

Cool thanks dude
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 04:20

max last wrote:
7!!!!! yep you`re right, you will be there before me. on a lighter note, i`ll get my rat out by the sea!

Ha you need to go to Butlins and get you Rat out. How many of you guys are coming cos if we get enough I'll do a best Rat prize Plus you just gave me an Ideas for a twist on the new Skegvegas T-shirt
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 11:48

i`ll have a rat space please. i`ll give butlins a miss though, bit to much of lizzie duke`s finest for my liking.
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09 2008, 14:03

You fuckin knows it! haha
Back to top Go down
max last

max last

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 12:31

nice feature folks, shall be checking these out properly at the show. curious about your next project though, any clues?
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2008, 00:46

Thanks dude, well if all goes to plan a Type3 Ghia for me and an early Bay for sal cos we are selling both cars Time for a change itchy fingers and all that Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2008, 03:43

KingfastT wrote:
Thanks dude, well if all goes to plan a Type3 Ghia for me and an early Bay for sal cos we are selling both cars Time for a change itchy fingers and all that Smile

nice red sunroof deluxe with working sunroof? Wink

we could strike you a good deal...
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2008, 14:02

Tim wrote:
KingfastT wrote:

any pics dude?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2008, 01:50

KingfastT wrote:
Tim wrote:
KingfastT wrote:

any pics dude?

Yeah sure, i'll send them this evening...
Back to top Go down
KingfastT

KingfastT

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2008, 08:41

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine an Sal's Backs   Mine an Sal's Backs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mine an Sal's Backs
Page 1 of 1