Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adjustable spring plates?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veggie

Veggie

Adjustable spring plates? Empty
PostSubject: Adjustable spring plates?   Adjustable spring plates? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2008, 07:33

Where's the best place to buy adjustable spring plates for the rear of my December 69 Bus?
Back to top Go down
Faux

Faux

PostSubject: Re: Adjustable spring plates?   Adjustable spring plates? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2008, 14:11

Creative Engineering
Back to top Go down
dom67

dom67

PostSubject: Re: Adjustable spring plates?   Adjustable spring plates? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 12:12

Veggie wrote:
Where's the best place to buy adjustable spring plates for the rear of my December 69 Bus?

I bought mine from creative engineering fitted them last weekend and i'm well pleased with them. Makes life so much easier if you want to change the ride hieght of your bus.

Dom.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Admin
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Adjustable spring plates?   Adjustable spring plates? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2008, 16:13

Yeah i'd agree with all of that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoadHouseretro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adjustable spring plates?   Adjustable spring plates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adjustable spring plates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General chat, Shows, meets and gigs...-
Jump to: